Friday, October 24, 2014

Celebrating festivals



Celebrating Festivals


People feel excited when they celebrate festivals because they get to have lots of fun on festivals.
I am very happy when it is christmas because I get gifts from my family. I feel  fantastic because we get treats. It is exciting to watch fireworks. People look beautiful on Diwali. I feel awesome when I celebrate festivals.


People celebrate festivals to bring happiness  and fun in their lives. On festivals people light candles and fireworks that can be dangerous. Fireworks could burn your house. People spend money on festival. They spend money for the decorations on Diwali and Christmas.
We spend money to get decorations and fireworks and candles. Instead if we buy food for people they will feel happy.





                                     A feedback from Jeridton's buddy on his writing.

















No comments: